ABOUT THE ‘FACILITY’
The Facility is the travel web site or one of its sub-sites and the ability to enter into transactions directly with us or with certain parties whose content appears on the site. You acknowledge that some of the material accessible through the facility is provided by third parties, and we are not responsible for this material.
Where the Facility provides the ability to enter into transactions with third parties we are not responsible for those third parties or the goods or services they offer. Airlines and other third party travel providers impose different terms and conditions on the sale of specific travel products featured on this site. You should carefully read all the terms and conditions specific to the product you are booking before finalising your travel transaction.
This agreement is governed by the relevant state laws in force. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the relevant state and Courts of Appeal from them and/or any relevant tribunals for determining any dispute concerning this agreement. We may legally assign any of our rights and obligations under this agreement at any time by giving you notice. Your use of this travel web site and on-line reservation facilities such as ‘booking form’ and ‘booking online’ here-by referred to as the ‘booking engine’ is subject to the following Standard Terms of Service and Trade:
1. Ownership, copyright and trade marks
The content of this travel web site, farefinder and booking engine, the licensor and / or provider of this site (‘the Agent’). Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights, including copyright, rest with the Agent.
2. Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
The Agent does not endorse or recommend any particular travel service provider. The Agent and its third party suppliers have taken reasonable care that the content of this travel web site, including all travel information and listings is correct but is subject to amendment at any time without notice. The Agent publishes such information in good faith. As user you acknowledge and accept that:The Agent cannot and has not checked the accuracy of all information provided by travel service providers such as airlines and hotels. The hotel listings may include errors and travel service providers such as airlines, hotels, wholesalers and car suppliers are requested and encouraged to correct and update their information regularly and as needed. The Agent will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misleading information in travel information and listings. You should make your own evaluation of the accuracy or completeness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the facility.You are solely responsible for the suitability of any travel services which you purchase by means of the service. In particular, we are not liable for any inconvenience caused or expense incurred as a result of any unsuitability of travel services for use in association with other travel services. Any Agent’s role in relation to your travel arrangements is limited to facilitating your booking and arranging travel documentation, payments and refunds as applicable. The Agent accepts responsibility for the performance of this role and for the negligence of its employees. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Agent disclaims all liability for any technical errors, corruption of any data, unauthorised access to your personal data, inaccuracies in information supplied by third parties, or failure by the Agent to complete bookings where that failure is due to circumstances beyond its control. The Agent accepts no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay on the part of any third party in providing travel services to you where your booking has been properly processed by it; nor is the Agent responsible for any acts or omissions of airlines or other third parties in the course of delivery of such travel services. Where the Agent is liable to you under these terms and conditions its liability will be limited to providing the relevant booking services again or to refunding money paid in relation to services not provided because of the Agent’s default. Where refunds are due to you from third party suppliers of travel products or services, the Agent will provide reasonable assistance to you in claiming such funds from those suppliers. Under no circumstances will the Agent be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including but not limited to lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Agent grants no warranties, express or implied, regarding this travel web site and any service or facilities provided including the booking engine. The site and any service or facility are being offered to you “as you see it”. The Agent will not be liable to you for the breach of any alleged warranty.
4. Use of your contact information
As user of this travel web site and any service or facility such as the booking engine, you agree and consent that the Agent may use, including to share with third parties, your contact information (i.e. your name, e-mail and physical / postal address and / or other contact details) for all purposes directly connected with your reservation request.
As a condition for your use of this travel web site including any service or facility such as the booking engine, you agree to indemnify the Agent from and against any liability, damage or loss that the Agent incurs or suffers as a result of any action, inaction or omission on your part.
6. Clients Responsibility
By registering for the service, you warrant to us that you are at least eighteen years old You must have sufficient credit on your credit card account to meet all charges for travel services you book through this web site. You must read the travel-specific terms and conditions at the end of these terms and conditions and convey all information set out in those terms and conditions to any other parties covered by any booking you make. You must keep secure any means of identification that we provide to you in order to access the service. You must not resell the service or any products or services accessed by means of the service, or permit any other person, other than adult members of your household or others with your express permission and under your personal supervision, to use your user identification to access the service. You are responsible for all use of the service, and all transactions entered into by means of the service, using this user identification. You must not use the service for any activities which breach any laws, infringe any party’s rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not use the service in any way which interferes with other users or defames, harasses or menaces anyone. You indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to use of the service by you or any other person using your membership identification or password. You acknowledge that copyright subsists in all software, including HTML code, provided in association with the Service. You must not modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, publish, license or create derivative works from any information or software accessed by means of the Service. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not change or delete any author attribution or copyright notice. You acknowledge that we may receive all commission from transactions entered into using the service.
ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE
To make a booking on the Pulse Travel website you must be over the age of 18
- Full payment for travel arrangements made via Pulse Travel booking engine is due at the same time as making the booking.
- If there is a Pulse Travel Fee charged, it will be non-refundable. Credit Card Payments:
- Credit Card payment debit may take up to 48 hours after a booking is made online. Amendments and Cancellation Fees:
- Any changes or cancellations you make to your air, hotel or car booking through Pulse Travel you will be charged a fee from the provider and Pulse Travel. Amendment Fee
- International bookings: Pulse Travel reserves the right to charge a minimum amendment fee of AUD$75 per person on any booking made online, this is in addition to any fees charged by the travel supplier/wholesaler.
- Domestic Bookings: Pulse Travel reserves the right to charge a minimum amendment fee of AUD$55 per person on any booking made online, this is in addition to any fees charged by the travel supplier/wholesaler.
- International bookings: Pulse Travel reserves the right to charge a minimum cancellation fee of AUD $220 per person for International departures which will be in addition to any charges made by the travel supplier/wholesaler, which in some cases can be the loss of the full amount you have paid.
- Domestic Bookings: Pulse Travel reserves the right to charge a minimum cancellation fee of AUD $110 per person for International departures which will be in addition to any charges made by the travel supplier/wholesaler, which in some cases can be the loss of the full amount you have paid
- Refunds of monies can take a minimum 12 weeks to obtain from the travel supplier/wholesaler.
Please note that many travel suppliers/wholesalers treat passenger name changes and itinerary alterations as a FULL CANCELLATION and as such these changes can incur full cancellation charges.
- All travel suppliers &/or wholesalers charge amendment and cancellation fees. In many cases, cancellation costs may be claimed against your insurance policy, and accordingly, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Pulse Travel provides access to booking our recommended Travel Insurance. If you book with Pulse Travel and choose not to take out travel insurance, Pulse Travel will not be responsible for paying any extra costs or expenses you may incur. Travel Insurance may provide cover when the premium is paid and the policy issued, and so should be taken out as soon as payment is made for maximum protection.
- All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.
Apart from the rights you have under the Trade Practices Act that cannot be lawfully excluded, neither Pulse Travel nor any subsidiary company or representative shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or otherwise arising in any way out of the use of our website and our services to you. We make no warranty or representation as to the suitability of any product or service displayed on our website. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended and can be purchased through the Pulse Travel website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you comply with passport and visa requirements regulations before travelling. Go to http://www.dfat.gov.au/, http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ or https://www.tollvisasdirect.com for more information.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are covered with Travel Insurance.
- All costs include GST.
- Validity of Prices & Information:
- Pulse Travel strives to ensure that all information available on our website is accurate; however the prices & information on the Pulse Travel web site and featured in the booking engine are supplied by Third Parties and are subject to availability and conditions and are subject to change without notice. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued.
- Pulse Travel disclaims and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any:
- loss to; personal injury death or illness of;
- damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
- expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
- disappointed expectation of;
- accident befalling;the traveller or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of Pulse Travel, its servants or agents or of any sub-contractor or supplier of any product or service on the Web Site.
Prices Do Not Include:
Items of a personal nature (such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, etc.), transport, home port to destination and return (unless indicated).
Customer Service & Fairness:
We always look to resolve issues quickly and fairly. Enquiries & correspondence should be addressed to Customer Relationship Manager, Ground Floor, 12 Browning Street, West End QLD 4101 Australia or firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure Times and Flight Numbers:
Most airlines state that there is no need to re-confirm your departure times and flight numbers, nonetheless Pulse Travel will not take responsibility for any flight time or flight number alteration made by airlines. Pulse Travel strongly advises that all flights should be re-confirmed by phone with the relevant airline at least 72 hours prior to departure for each individual flight.
If you are a member of an airline’s frequent flyer scheme, please ensure that you have entered your correct number in the special section featured in the booking engine at the time of booking. Pulse Travel will not take responsibility if the airlines do not register your trip. You are advised to retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass. General
All references to ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ are references to Pulse Travel.
Law & Jurisdiction:
Our terms, conditions & the contractual relationship created between you and Pulse Travel when you book through us is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland for the determination of any dispute and the making of any claim against Pulse Travel and acknowledge and agree that a court having jurisdiction in respect of the dispute or claim is the appropriate court.
TRAVEL SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Fares & Prices
Airfares and prices displayed in fare finder or when booking online or on this site do not include taxes or airport charges and are subject to Airline/ provider availability. The general booking form constitutes a request only and we do not guarantee fares or prices until the booking has been confirmed by one of our consultants and paid for. Airline/hotel/car availability, fare conditions and class of travel can change at any time. Routing restrictions and other special conditions may apply. Taxes, airport charges and any additional costs will be advised to you when your booking is confirmed. Bookings made through the booking engine also constitute a request, and the correctness of this request in regards to abiding by the rules of the fare as stated is the responsibility of you, we do not guarantee the fare quoted until the booking is confirmed by one of our consultants . Airlines and other suppliers may change their prices without notice.
2. Booking Acknowledgement
Acknowledgement of your booking request will be sent via e-mail or telephone call within 48 hours of your request being received. Please ensure you check your e-mail regularly. Payment must be received within 72 hours of booking confirmation unless otherwise agreed by us the agent. Failure to pay for tickets within this time results in automatic cancellation of the booking. We accept no responsibility for loss incurred due to automatic cancellation or failure of e-mail delivery.
3. Travel Documentation
Passport, Visa and Health requirements are the responsibility of all individual travellers. Passports are required for all travellers departing Australia. Permanent residents travelling on a foreign passport must hold an Australian Re-entry Visa. Many countries require that foreign nationals entering hold a passport with at least six months validity. We will assist in providing information based on the information supplied by you in the booking form or booking engine. This information as well as other related information supplied by the Agent and any links within the site are supplied in good faith; however should be treated as a guideline only. The final responsibility for ensuring documentation is correct is that of the individual traveller. The posting/couriering of travel documentation is the responsibility of you. The agent will not be held responsible for tickets lost by a third party, any charges associated with reissue and resending of documentation will be at your expense.
We cannot accept responsibility for any travel service, rules and conditions that are incorrectly represented within this system. The data and services shown are provided in good faith and ‘as is’. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose of any data or services provided and to the maximum extent permitted by any law disclaimer all implied warranties in connection with such data or services. In no event shall we be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any display within this site.
5. Travel Insurance
It is recommended that all travellers obtain travel insurance against cancellation or amendment fees as well as providing sufficient medical cover.
6. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
The Agent has the authority and the right to at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions
COMPETITIONS & SPECIALS
1. Pulse Travel reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Pulse Travel has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Pulse Travel’s discretion. Failure by Pulse Travel to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
2. Subject to an unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) during the time stipulated by Pulse Travel, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
3. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, Pulse Travel, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
4. Entrants consent to Pulse Travel using their name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Pulse Travel
5. Pulse Travel (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Pulse Travel’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Pulse Travel) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Pulse Travel; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of and participation in the prize.
6. Images used in promoting specials and competitions are used as a guide and may vary from actual product.
7. Specials and deals may vary at time of release and is subject to availability.
‘Sign up to our newsletter to win a cruise holiday for 2’
The winner of the ‘Sign up to our Newsletter competition will win the major prize of:
– 5 night/ 6 day Mediterranean Cruise with MSC for two
– Bella experience, inside cabin – Twin Share with the competition winner having the option to bring a companion
– All meals whilst cruising
– Total prize value up to $1500 per couple
- The prize is valid for two passengers with identical travel arrangements, based on twin share accommodation in an inside cabin, Bella experience. Upgrade options to higher category cabin dependent on space and is at the prize winners cost.
- Additional travel insurance, flights and accommodation pre and post cruise can be booked with Pulse Travel at 12 Browning Street, West End.
- Any changes to the prize offer not promoted by Pulse Travel will be incurred at the prize winner’s expense.
- Prize is subject to availability at time of booking.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever any prize winner and travelling companion does not or is not able to take any prize at the time stipulated for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Additional expenses (including travel insurance, flights, optional excursions, visas, meals not listed as part of the cruise, spending money etc.) are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided and are correct at time of printing. Pulse Travel accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Competition is open to Queensland residents only, over the age of 18 years at the time of entry who are new subscribers to the Pulse Travel newsletter. Where a first time subscriber (the entrant) subscribes to Pulse Travel newsletter and provides their email address.
- Entry is via the Pulse Travel Facebook page or embeded MailChimp & Mailmunch Form within www.pulsetravel.com.au. Partial or incomplete entries are not eligible. Compulsory fields for first time subscribers include first name, last name, email address.
- A minimum of 15,000 entries have to be obtained during the promotional period to deem a valid competition. The complete prize draw will take place on Monday the 1st of June 2017 at 11am at 12 Browning Street, West End 4101 and the first randomly drawn name will be deemed the winner. If 15,000 entries have been collected prior to this date the prize will be drawn earlier. If the minimum entries have not been met the competition draw date will then be re-assessed.
- The winner will be contacted by email as well as being announced on Facebook as well as the Pulse Travel newsletter during the first week of June 2017.
- Specific date of cruise will be published once competition entry conditions have been met.
- Pulse Travel Pty Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Pulse Travel Pty Ltd’s decision is final.
- If the prize or a part of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Pulse Travel Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize or the portion of the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Travel Pty Ltd has the right to change portions of the prize as determined.
- If the Prize is unclaimed within 3 months, the unclaimed reward will be distributed via a Second Chance Prize Draw.
- The Second Chance Prize Draw will be the first randomly drawn from the eligible individuals. The Second Chance Prize Draw will take place at Pulse Travel Pty Ltd (same address as above) on 1st August 2017 at 11am.
- The Second Prize Draw Winner will be notified in writing via email as well as being announced in the Pulse Travel newsletter.
- If the prize is not claimed within 3 months of the second chance draw date, the unclaimed prize will expire. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law Pulse Travel Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any cost, expense, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or inconsequential loss) or for any personal injury or damage to property which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Employees of Pulse Travel and Family members are not eligible.
- By entering the promotion, entrants choose to opt into the Pulse Travel Newsletter database.
- All entry submissions/data becomes the property of Pulse Travel and will be entered into a database. Pulse Travel may potentially use the entrants’ names and e-mail addresses for future promotional, marketing without a fee being paid.
- In the event of terrorism, natural disasters surrounding the prize, Pulse Travel may in its absolute discretion cancel the event due to safety concerns and continue once deemed safe to do so.
- The promoter is Pulse Travel Pty Ltd, 12 Browning Street, West End Queensland 4101. www.pulsetravel.com.au