Exclusive Offer: TRIPLE Qantas Points on flights + Enter to WIN!
Boost your EOFY bottom line with Triple Qantas Points on flights for the business, plus entry to WIN!1.
We know you’ve worked hard these last 12 months and with the end of the financial year in sight, it’s time to let your hair down and have a little fun.
For a limited time, book any eligible Domestic or International flight and receive TRIPLE Qantas Points* for the business! That’s in addition to the points and Status Credits already earned by the traveller.
What’s more, every eligible flight booked during the promotional period gives you an automatic entry into our ultimate Qantas flight experience^ competition!
Four lucky businesses will win:
1. A Qantas Flight Simulator Experience for two1
2. A $1,000 Qantas Flight Voucher2
3. A $1,000 Qantas Hotels Voucher3
4. Dinner for 2 at Rockpool Bar and Grill valued at $4004
To enter, register below and book an eligible flight between 11 June 2019 and 21 June 2019, for travel by 31 August 2019^.
Already a Qantas Business Rewards member?
To take advantage of this offer:
Not a Qantas Business Rewards member?
To take advantage of this offer:
Step 1.JOIN QANTAS BUSINESS REWARDS
Step 2.REGISTER FOR OFFER
MORE INFORMATION HERE
*To earn triple Qantas Points, Qantas Business Rewards Members must (a) register their ABN and book between 12.01am (AEST) 11 June 2019 and 11.59pm (AEST) 21 June 2019, and (b) travel on an eligible flight between 12.01am (AEST) 11 June 2019 and 11.59pm (AEST) 31 August 2019 (AEST). An Eligible Flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas ‘QF’ flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with ‘081’; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply. The bonus Qantas Points may take up to 8 weeks after travel has been completed on each Eligible Flight to be credited to your business’ account. A business that has a Corporate Airfares or rebate agreement with Qantas; or is a travel agent, travel wholesaler, travel consolidator or other seller or re-seller of air travel, is not eligible for this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offer by Qantas. Only one bonus Qantas Points offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple offers, the maximum bonus points offer will be applied to each individual qualifying segment. Qantas Points are offered under Qantas’ Terms and Conditions. Eligibility conditions apply. Qantas Points earned from air travel will be credited as a percentage of the value of a Bronze Qantas Frequent Flyer and will vary depending on the level of the Qantas Business Rewards member. A Member’s ABN and traveller’s Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be quoted at the time of booking to earn Qantas Points for both the business and the traveller. A one-off join fee of $89.50 usually applies however this will be waived for any business that joins by 30 June 2019. Fees are inclusive of any applicable GST and may be varied by Qantas from time to time, without notice, in its absolute discretion. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Qantas’ Terms and Conditions and earning thresholds apply.
^Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 13 74 78). Promotion Period:12.01am AEST 11 June 2019 and closes at 11:59pm 21 June 2019. Eligible Entrants: Entry is open to Qantas Business Rewards members with an ABN that registered during the promotional period. Entry excludes directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or Mike Da Silva and Associates (AUST) Pty Ltd ABN 50 003 894 022 (MDSA) and each of their related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (Eligible Entrants). Entry: To enter, Eligible Entrants must register and book on an eligible Qantas flight between 11 June 2019 and 21 June 2019 and travel by 31 August 2019. Eligible Entrants will receive 1 entry into the competition for every booking on an eligible Qantas domestic flight or receive 2 entries into the competition for every booking on an eligible Qantas International flight during the promotional period. An eligible flight means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas ‘QF’ flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with ‘081’; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Prize: There will be 4 major prizes (The Major Prizes. The maximum total value of all combined Major Prizes is AUD $15,596.12, based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. Each Major Prize consists of: a Flight Simulator experience for two valued at $1499.03, a $1000 Qantas Flight voucher, a $1000 Qantas Hotels voucher and a group dinner for two at Rockpool Bar & Grill valued at $400. Draw: 2.00pm (AEST) on 3 September 2019 at MDSA, Level 2, 40 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089. The draw will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer). Winners Announced: The winners will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business days of the draw, using the phone number and email address listed in their Qantas Business Rewards account, and their name will be published in The Australian newspaper on 6 September 2019. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34603, ACT Permit No. TP19/03368 & SA Licence No. T19/764. View full Terms and Conditions.
1 Qantas Flight Simulator experience details;
• Qantas Flight Simulator session will be held on 11 October 2019
• Qantas Flight Simulator involves a degree of physical mobility and may not be suitable for some people. Participants must be in good health and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness or other conditions that could be aggravated by the motion of the simulator. Qantas Flight Simulator advises that pregnant women should seek medical advice prior to undertaking a simulator session due to the potentially volatile nature of the simulator ride. • When redeeming the Prize, you confirm and undertake that you have the authority to accept, and do accept, the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all participants and have the authority to act on behalf of all participants with respect to the Qantas Flight Simulator experience.
• Winners will need to adhere to the Qantas specific Simulator Terms and Conditions www.qantas.com/fflyer/dyn/program/qantas-flight-simulator-terms and sign any forms provided by the Qantas Flight Operations team to be eligible for this prize.
• Qantas Security requires all persons to present a current driver license or valid passport upon entry.
• Qantas Flight Simulator booking cannot be cancelled, rescheduled or refunded. Session times are subject to change at Qantas’ discretion.
• Read the Qantas Flight Simulator terms and conditions.
2 Qantas Flight Voucher details;
• Valid for one (1) year from the date of issue
• Amounts are in Australian dollars and are non-refundable and cannot be used for multi-city bookings, Classic Reward or Any Seat bookings, redeemed for Cash or other services such as additional baggage or seat selection
•Redeemable only through Qantas.com or through contact centres. An additional booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres. Only one (1) voucher can be redeemed per booking
• Qantas Flight Voucher conditions apply www.qantas.com/travel/airlines/voucher-terms-conditions/global/en
3 Qantas Hotels Voucher details;
• Valid for one (1) year from date of issue
• Amounts are in Australian dollars
• Redeemable only through Qantas.com or through contact centres. An additional booking fee applies to redemption through Qantas Contact Centres. Only one (1) voucher can be redeemed per booking, any unused difference between actual amount and maximum amount will be forfeited
• The winner may be requested to supply a Credit Card on arrival at the booked accommodation to cover any ancillary costs that may occur during their stay
• The prize total includes room charges only, and no ancillary costs such as room service
• Qantas Hotel Voucher conditions apply.
4 Dinner at Rockpool Bar and Grill details;
• Must be able to attend the session on 11 October 2019
• Must be over 18 to participate
• Food and beverages up to the value of AU$200 each per attendee will be covered. Anything additional will be the responsibility of the Winner
•Winner must cover all costs associated with travel to and from the restaurant
•Winner must adhere to any dress code and entry conditions of the restaurant