30 Lessons to Learn From Travelling
Travelling can teach us so much, open our eyes to new cultures and shape us as people in general.
We always look forward to our next adventure or holiday not because we want to escape life, work , reality, but because we genuinely love to embrace the unknown, to meet new people and absorb the beauty of new destinations.
Travelling is being in the real world, so here are 30 vital lessons that it could teach you.
IT COULD TEACH YOU TO:
1. Always book with a Travel Agent
2. Always have travel insurance
3. Learn a lot about life
4. Find beauty in small things
5. Try new things
6. Be more appreciative
7. Learn there are no “mistakes”
8. Think creatively
9. Be more patient
10. Not sweat the small stuff
11. Embrace a solo travel experience
12. Be humble
13. Make friends with strangers
14. Forget the plan.
16. Leave your comfort zone
17. Learn other languages
18. Find the value in getting lost
19. Volunteer overseas
20. Live simply
21. Appreciate other cultures
22. Learn to talk to people
23. Be more curious
24. Develop confidence.
25. Fall in love
26. Try new cuisines
27. Keep an open mind
28. Be cautious, but not overly cautious
29. Know you don’t have to be rich to travel
30. Share your stories
What have you learnt by travelling?