Corporate/Leisure Travel Consultant
- Full-time position.
- Monday to Friday – no weekends and no evenings!
- Travel Management company established over 31 years ago
Pulse Travel is an award winning, successful Travel Management Company established in 1989 and is a CT Partners Group member, located in the vibrant and colourful West End coffee precinct.
A great opportunity exists for an outstanding multi-skilled Corporate/Leisure Travel Consultant to join our dynamic team. If you are an experienced corporate or leisure consultant looking to work with a fantastic TMC, this may be the role for you!
This exciting travel opportunity would suit a passionate travel professional with an outgoing personality and a natural ability for sales, wanting to develop their skillsets and clients. It includes managing corporate & leisure clients in both domestic and international travel.
– You must be self-motivated and results driven
– You must be passionate and have travelled widely
– Strong interpersonal/client relationship building skills
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Professionally presented at all times
– Excellent GDS & airfare skills
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– Amadeus, Serko, Tramada & Automation experience would be an advantage
– a client following would be advantageous
You will be supported by a strong management team and have career development opportunities at Pulse Travel in this busy, autonomous role.
You will have access to ongoing training and secure a long-term travel career as part of this agency and enjoy working Monday to Friday hours only.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
For an confidential discussion, please phone Emmalita on 0418727351 or email through your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2386710221/?refId=0mvDNQTDTl6Zg6s2KIdWcA%3D%3D