About the “Agent”
The Agency is Pulse Travel and the ability to enter into transactions directly with us or with certain suppliers. You acknowledge that some of the material accessible through the agency is provided by third parties, and we are not responsible for this material.
Where the Agency provides the ability to enter into transactions with third parties we are not responsible for those third parties or the goods or services they offer. Airlines and other third party travel providers impose different terms and conditions on the sale of specific travel products. You should carefully read all the terms and conditions specific to the product you are booking before finalising your travel transaction.
By booking with Pulse Travel PTY LTD (The Agent) you are deemed to have read and understood our booking terms and conditions as the individual or on behalf of those named in the booking. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. All references to ‘We’, ‘Our’ and ‘Us’ are references to Pulse Travel
Pulse Travel (The Agent) does not endorse or recommend any particular travel service provider. The Agent and its third party suppliers have taken reasonable care that the content of the information sourced for booking, including all travel information is correct but is subject to amendment at any time without notice.
Passports & Visas
When assisting with an international travel booking, Pulse Travel will assume you have a valid passport for international travel with at least 6 months validity from the date of return (minimum requirement). Please advise us if this is not the case and we can assist you in obtaining one.
It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure that they have the correct visa entry permits that meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred for not having the right documentation for that country is the sole responsibility of the traveller. If you have any questions Pulse Travel can assist with general information or use a third party visa service.
Australian passport holders will not be able to enter the United States without a valid ESTA (or visa). Please note, you may not meet the requirements of ESTA and may be required to obtain a visa. Please see https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for important information regarding compulsory pre-registration for their visa waiver program (“ESTA”).
It is a requirement when booking with Pulse Travel that you have appropriate travel insurance to cover your travel arrangements.
We recommend that you register your travel plans with www.smartraveller.gov.au so that you may be more easily contacted in an emergency. You can also contact them for general travel advice, as well as specific advice (including safety alert levels) relating to the destination you wish to visit.
Health and Vaccinations
General health advice for the destination you wish to visit is available from DFAT (see www.smarttraveller.gov.au). We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical centre or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your travel.
You must ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation to enter your destination (e.g. proof of Yellow Fever vaccination). Failure to have the correct documentation may prevent entry into a country.
Payments and Pricing
All prices are subject to availability and change until booked, paid in full and ticketed.
All prices include GST
Prices Do Not Include:
Items of a personal nature (such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, gratuities, etc.), transport, home port to destination and return (unless indicated).
Credit Card Payments:
If paying via credit card – surcharge fees will apply. Credit Card payment debit may take up to 48 hours after a booking is made.
If payment is not successful, you agree to pay us all amounts due immediately on demand. If your card or number becomes fraudulent, You indemnify us against any loss that may be experienced on that credit card.
PULSE TRAVEL acts as an agent on behalf of suppliers, and when payment is made for supplier services to PULSE TRAVEL by credit card, funds are then been paid by Pulse Travel to the supplier. In the case of supplier insolvency, PULSE TRAVEL is not liable for any reclaim of funds paid by you should services not be provided.
Payments by Direct Deposit
Please note that payments by Direct Deposit take up to 3 business days to process. Payment will need to be made three days in advance prior to the due date if you wish to use this payment method. You must notify your travel manager of your payment once it has been made with a copy of the receipt.
Amendments and Cancellation Fees:
- Booking and service fees are non-refundable
- Any changes or cancellations you make to a booking through Pulse Travel will be charged a fee. Pulse Travel booking and service fees are independent from suppliers and 3rd parties
- Pulse Travel reserves the right to charge a fee for changes.
- Pulse Travel reserves the right to charge a minimum cancellation fee for International departures which will be in addition to any charges made by the travel supplier/wholesaler, which in some cases can be the loss of the full amount you have paid.
- Refunds of monies can take a minimum 12 weeks to obtain from the travel supplier/wholesaler.
Please note that many travel suppliers/wholesalers treat passenger name changes and itinerary alterations as a FULL CANCELLATION and as such these changes can incur full cancellation charges.
- All travel suppliers &/or wholesalers charge amendment and cancellation fees. In many cases, cancellation costs may be claimed against your insurance policy, and accordingly, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Pulse Travel provides access to booking our recommended Travel Insurance. If you book with Pulse Travel and choose not to take out travel insurance, Pulse Travel will not be responsible for paying any extra costs or expenses you may incur. Travel Insurance may provide cover when the premium is paid and the policy issued, and so should be taken out as soon as payment is made for maximum protection.
- All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.
Apart from the rights you have under the Trade Practices Act that cannot be lawfully excluded, neither Pulse Travel nor any subsidiary company or representative shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or otherwise arising in any way out of the use of our website and our services to you. We make no warranty or representation as to the suitability of any product or service.
- Pulse Travel in not responsible for any inconvenience caused or expenses incurred if you believe the services provided or the product issued is not suitable. The role of the Agent is limited to facilitating your booking and arranging documentation. However, we do accept liability for any technical errors, corruption of any data, unauthorised access to your personal data, inaccuracies in information supplied by third parties, or failure by the Agent to complete bookings where that failure is due to circumstances beyond its control.
Pulse Travel t accepts no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay on the part of any third party in providing travel services to you where your booking has been properly processed by it; nor is the Agent responsible for any acts or omissions of airlines or other third parties in the course of delivery of such travel services. Where the Agent is liable to you under these terms and conditions its liability will be limited to providing the relevant booking services again or to refunding money paid in relation to services not provided because of the Agent’s default. Where refunds are due to you from third party suppliers of travel products or services, the Agent will provide reasonable assistance to you in claiming such funds from those suppliers. Under no circumstances will the Agent be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including but not limited to lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
Validity of Prices & Information:
- Pulse Travel strives to ensure that all information available is accurate; however, the prices & information are supplied by Third Parties and are subject to availability and conditions and are subject to change without notice. Although every care has been taken, the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full and documents have been issued.
- Pulse Travel disclaims and will be exempt from any liability under the law of contract, tort or by virtue of statutory enactment in relation to any:
- loss to; personal injury death or illness of;
- damage or theft of personal property of any sort of;
- expense of inconvenience caused through delay to;
- disappointed expectation of;
- accident befalling; the traveller or any dependents, arising out of any negligent act or omission, breach of any duty imposed by statute, breach of any law of the place of destination or on route to or from the destination, tort (whether intentional or unintentional), or breach of a contractual term, whether expressed or implied or breach of duty arising under or imposed by any law on the part of Pulse Travel, its servants or agents or of any sub-contractor or supplier of any product or service .
- Force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control or which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part
Departure Times and Flight Numbers:
Most airlines state that there is no need to re-confirm your departure times and flight numbers, nonetheless Pulse Travel will not take responsibility for any flight time or flight number alteration made by airlines. Pulse Travel strongly advises that all flights should be re-confirmed with Pulse Travel or with the relevant airline at least 72 hours prior to departure for each individual flight.
If you are a member of an airline’s frequent flyer scheme, please ensure that you have provided your correct number at the time of booking. Pulse Travel will not take responsibility if the airlines do not register your trip. You are advised to retain copies of your air ticket and boarding pass.
Customer Service & Fairness:
We always look to resolve issues quickly and fairly. Enquiries & correspondence should be addressed to:
Ground Floor, 12 Browning Street,
South Brisbane QLD 4101
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of your personal information
As the person booking the travel, you agree and consent that the Agent may use, including to share with third parties, your contact information (i.e. your name, e-mail and physical / postal address and / or other contact details) for all purposes directly connected with your booking request.
Law & Jurisdiction:
Our terms, conditions & the contractual relationship created between you and Pulse Travel when you book through us is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland for the determination of any dispute and the making of any claim against Pulse Travel and acknowledge and agree that a court having jurisdiction in respect of the dispute or claim is the appropriate court.
- Digital pricing and fare quotes
Airfares and prices displayed online at time of quoting are subject to airline and third party provider availability. The general booking form constitutes a request only and we do not guarantee fares or prices until the booking has been confirmed by one of our consultants and paid for.
Airline/hotel/car availability, fare conditions and class of travel can change at any time. Routing restrictions and other special conditions may apply. Taxes, airport charges and any additional costs will be advised to you when your booking is confirmed. Quotes and bookings made online also constitute a request, and the correctness of this request in regards to abiding by the rules of the fare as stated is the responsibility of you, we do not guarantee the fare quoted until the booking is confirmed by one of our consultants . Airlines and other suppliers may change their prices without notice.
- Booking Acknowledgement
Acknowledgement of your booking request will be sent via e-mail or telephone call within 48 hours of your request being received. Please ensure you check your e-mail regularly including the junk folder. Payment must be received within 72 hours of booking confirmation unless otherwise agreed by us the agent. Failure to pay for tickets within this time results in automatic cancellation of the booking. We accept no responsibility for loss incurred due to automatic cancellation or failure of e-mail delivery.
- Travel Documentation
Passport, Visa and Health requirements are the responsibility of all individual travellers. Passports are required for all travellers departing Australia. Permanent residents travelling on a foreign passport must hold an Australian Re-entry Visa. Many countries require that foreign nationals entering hold a passport with at least six months validity. We will assist in providing information based on the information supplied by you at the time of booking. This information as well as other related information supplied by the Agent and any links within the site are supplied in good faith; however, should be treated as a guideline only. The final responsibility for ensuring documentation is correct is that of the individual traveller. The posting/couriering of travel documentation is the responsibility of you. The agent will not be held responsible for documents lost by a third party, any charges associated with reissue and re-sending of documentation will be at your expense.
We cannot accept responsibility for any travel service, rules and conditions that are incorrectly represented within this system. The data and services shown are provided in good faith and ‘as is’. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose of any data or services provided and to the maximum extent permitted by any law disclaimer all implied warranties in connection with such data or services. In no event shall we be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any display within this site.
As a condition of you using Pulse Travel services including online bookings you agree to indemnify the Agent from and against any liability, damage or loss that the Agent incurs or suffers as a result of any action, inaction or omission on your part.
- Travel Insurance
Pulse Travel recommends that all travellers have travel insurance to protect against cancellation or amendment fees as well as providing sufficient medical cover and supplier insolvency.
Competitions and Specials
- Pulse Travel reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Pulse Travel has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Pulse Travel’s discretion. Failure by Pulse Travel to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Subject to an unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) during the time stipulated by Pulse Travel, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, Pulse Travel, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to Pulse Travel using their name, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Pulse Travel
- Pulse Travel (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Pulse Travel’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Pulse Travel) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Pulse Travel; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of and participation in the prize.
- Images used in promoting specials and competitions are used as a guide and may vary from actual product.
- Specials and deals may vary at time of release and is subject to availability.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
The Agent has the authority and the right to at any time it sees fit to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions