Travel has always been a powerful motivating force for students of all ages. The benefits that travel gives students are immense. Students are enlightened after an expedition to another country. They are introduced to different cultures, personal responsibility, risk awareness, and gain an appreciation of world religions and the joys of journeying to a distant destination. They learn to appreciate what they have today as well as the opportunities that lie beyond their borders.
Pulse Travel has 20 years experience in organising corporate, leisure, incentive and school group travel. This experience encompasses travel throughout Australia and overseas for primary and secondary school and college groups.
With this expertise and extensive supplier relationships, Pulse Travel can –
- Customize full itineraries to suit your specific requirements
- Negotiate group airfares, ensuring the best value for money and flexibility to suit your needs and your budget
- Assist with visa requirements and advise you on health, safety, DFAT, and vaccinations
- Assist you in promoting and marketing your school group
- Provide travel insurance specifically designed for school groups
- Coordinate all travellers and their individual needs (eg: medical, special meal requirements, etc) thereby saving you time
- Provide meet & greet transfers, accommodation and sightseeing services
- Provide a complete one stop hassle free travel experience
Teachers, parents and students have the one point of contact in coordinating all your travel needs.
School groups include:
- Language Tour - Hong Kong and China
- Kokoda Trek – Papua New Guinea
- Ski Tour - New Zealand and Japan
- Performing Arts Tour - USA and Europe
- Numerous study, music and sporting groups within Australia
Please contact Susan for quotes and advice for your next school group. Susan Sherrington, Groups Coordinator Groups@PulseTravel.com.au 1800 810 557