- Specialist Tour Director and Coach Driver
- Tour by air-conditioned coach equipped with restroom, reclining seats and large panoramic windows
- Complimentary airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 15 of the tour
- 14 nights’ accommodation in twin share rooms with private facilities
- Guided sightseeing of all major attractions and options for extra sightseeing activities (additional expense - Visit the wine region of Clare Valley with a tour at a local winery)
- Discover the mysteries of Kata Tjuta and Walpa Gorge, with an evening at the Field of Light Art
- Enjoy panoramic views of Alice Springs from Anzac Hill
- See the mysterious rocks of Karlu Karlu
- Learn about life underground and Opal mining at Coober Pedy
- Visit the famous Daly Waters Pub
- 25 quality meals including: 14 Breakfasts(B), 1 lunches (L), 10 Dinners (D)
Departs: 12 July, 19 or 25 September 2021 from Adelaide
Full daily itinerary available upon inquiry.
*Terms and Conditions Apply: Prices are per person based on twin share and subject to availability. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees or taxes change. $100pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking and $400pp balance deposit due within 2 days of booking.
Tour maps: Any maps or route depictions are intended as an indication only and should not be
relied upon. Itinerary, hotels and inclusions are subject to change.