Take your South Australia travels outside just Adelaide and visit iconic places such as Clare Valley, Kimba, also known as the 'halfway point across Australia', Streaky Bay, Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay for some freshly shucked oysters.
- Experiences in 16 destinations
- Travel in a group of no more than 20 guests with the services of an expert APT driver-guide
- Locally inspired dining - a total of 20 meals
- Travel in a custom-designed 4WD vehicle
- Enjoy a glass of wine and a picnic at Seven Hill Winery in the Clare Valley
- Take a stunning scenic flight over the coastline to Maralinga
- Savour freshly shucked oysters straight from the ocean at Coffin Bay
- Drive along Whalers Way and take in spectacular views of the Port Lincoln coastline
Departs: 15 Feb, 16 Mar or 13 Apr 2022.