POSITION AVAILABLE: Business Development Executive
Pulse Travel is a successful Travel Management Company located within the vibrant and colourful West End coffee precinct since 1989.
An outstanding Business Development Executive is being sought to join the Pulse Travel team, to lead growth in corporate sales by assisting our Business Development Manager. As our BDE, you should show interest in evolving into a BDM role.
As the Business Development Executive for Pulse Travel, you will have a clear understanding of the complete sale process to achieve a predetermined target and have worked with CRM software. You’ll also possess superior communication, sales, negotiation and relationship building skills. You will implement a growth strategy by developing a database and identifying new business, and then assisting the BDM in converting and securing those opportunities and tracking the successes.
Mandatory requirements for this role are:
– Detailed understanding of the sales process, detailed reporting requirements & proven history in developing new corporate business
– Posses professional written, verbal communication, relationship building, telecommunications and presentation skills
– Experience in successfully fulfilling tender requirements
– Efficient time management and organisational skills
– Professionally presented at all times
– Be highly self-motivated, confident and results driven
– Existing corporate database network is a strong advantage
– CRM tools trained. Salesforce experience would be a strong advantage
You will be supported by a strong management team and have career development opportunities at Pulse Travel. Ideally, you will have a minimum of two years’ experience as a business development executive or have a strong sales background. The role requires you to have total focus on supporting our BDM in closing and securing new business and then moving into a BDM role.
An excellent base salary plus incentives based on performance will be negotiated.
If this is 100% you, then please email your application and CV to Accounts@PulseTravel.com.au or call Emmalita on 07 3004 6666