12-DAY TASMANIA GUIDED TOUR
Go on the Tasmanian trip of a lifetime with a 12-day Tasmania Guided Tour.
Beginning your journey in Hobart, hop on a luxury coach and journey upwards towards Russell Falls and Cradle Mountain, where you will get to explore the local area and stay in a mountain lodge before moving on to Launceston. Here, you will visit Josef Chromy, a winery that prides itself on celebrating Tasmanian grapes. Indulge in a specially-prepared lunch and some of Josef Chromy's finest drops before moving on to explore Freycinet National Park, Hobart and Port Arthur.
- Experiences in 15 destinations
- Finest dining - a total of 22 meals
- 11 nights hand-picked accommodation
- Services of an APT Tour Director and Driver
- Experience the tranquillity of the Gordon River during a Spirit of the Wild cruise
- Explore Dove Lake with a local guide, admiring the beauty of Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park
- Enjoy lunch and sample some of the winery’s finest drops at Josef Chromy
- Visit the Bridestowe Lavender Estate and sample unique lavender-infused fare
Departure Dates: Departure dates available between October 2021 and August 2022
*Terms and Conditions Apply: Prices are per person based on twin share and subject to availability. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees or taxes change. Daily cruise Itinerary and timings subject to change. Daily inclusions subject to change.