Discover the history of Queensland's coast on this 9 Day Cape York and Great Barrier Reef Expedition.
Departing on the boutique MS Caledonian Sky
, island-hop your way up the east coast towards the northernmost point, experiencing the rich wildlife that lives along the way. Go snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef and walk among Red-Footed Boobies on Willis Island. Don your hiking boots and go back in time to do Cooks Look Walk, then learn the history of Thursday Island and step foot on the northernmost point of Australia.
- Experiences in nine destinations
- 8-night expedition cruise aboard the MS Caledonian Sky
- Locally inspired dining - 23 meals and a wide range of onboard beverages
- Expert APT Expedition Leader and expedition team
- Visit remote islands on the Great Barrier Reef, including Lizard Island
- Learn of the WWII history and trading importance of Thursday Island
- Stand on the northernmost tip of Australia at sunset at Cape York
- Visit Cooktown and see where Captain Cook beached the HMB Endeavour
Departs: Depart Cairns on October 12th, October 20th or October 28th.
Return Cairns on October 20th, October 28th or November 5th
*Terms and Conditions Apply: Prices are per person based on twin share and subject to availability. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees or taxes change. Daily cruise Itinerary and timings subject to change. Daily inclusions subject to change.