Great Barrier Reef Day Trip with Alliance Adventures
Snorkel, sunbathe and sail along on a Great Barrier Reef Day Trip.
Departing at 6:30AM, jet off from Brisbane towards Bundaberg on a Fokker 70 Jet, where you'll be greeted by a coach before being transported to Lady Musgrave Island. Here you'll have the opportunity to enjoy all of the beauty that Lady Musgrave and the Great Barrier Reef have to offer–think snorkeling, guided tours and a trip on a Glass Bottom Boat.
- Return Alliance Airlines charter flights on the Fokker 70 jet between Brisbane and Bundaberg
- Return coach transfers between Bundaberg Airport and Bundaberg Port Marina
- Travel aboard the ‘Main Event’ to Lady Musgrave Island and Lagoon on the spectacular Southern Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy snorkelling* (optional), a guided tour of Lady Musgrave Island and a trip on a Glass bottom boat through the Lady Musgrave Lagoon and reef
- Morning and Afternoon Tea included
- Buffet lunch including seafood, cold meats, salads and more
- Thongs or Footwear for around the Island
- Water Bottle (this can be refilled throughout the day)
Depart Brisbane on Sunday, November 21st at 6:30AM. Returns 6:30PM same day.
*Terms and Conditions Apply: Prices are per person based and subject to availability. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees or taxes change. Daily cruise itinerary and timings subject to change according to weather and other conditions.